Jan 16, 2009

My piece of advice....

Location-TJ -7

Me- Samuel, where ar u from?
Samuel-Ooo Iam from Bentiu..
Samuel again-This is my area....
Me- Noooo..this is my area...TJ-7 is my area...I know what happen here and I know whats in here.
Samuel-[normal face not smiling at all]
Me again-How can you claim this area belongs to you. You suppose to know what happen in your area, we are flowing well here and the well belong to me now.
Samuel-Yaya..
Me-Samuel, Casere, look, I will not be here for long..definitely someday this area will be yours...I want you to take care your own area in the future, and to do that you have to learn. You need to know.

I teach them about the equipment and production. I teach them all. Iam giving them all knowledge I have.

Samuel-[Taking a notebook and write something]
Me-What are you writing Sam. U can write figures and component. Some other thing you need to remember, embedded in mind.
Me again- Its like planting a trees, I want you to plant this in your mind. I want it to grow later you can harvest.
Samuel- Ok.
Me-Casere, now whose area is this?
Cesare- It is your area.
Me- So why not you take the area now? You want to give this area to me?
Cesare- We need time to learn before taking this area.
Me-Ok then Your will learn.
Cesare- Thank you for your good advice. We will remember that.
Me-Yaaa...you better.

we continue the morning rally to TJ-2.


This will be the conversations with my new trainess. They seems blur and don't know where to start. Need to improve more on English as well.

I always remind myself to be friend to other people, to all the people. I can be friends with animals and cats. I should be friend with all.

I still remember Noir friend call me "gat gualen" meaning good people or cousin.

I still remember Casere said to me" Thanks for a good advice" I am publish this good advice to all. My piece of advice to the trainess...no wonder who you are.

Salam, shukran, ma gua along.

No comments:

Post a Comment