Jan 28, 2009

I wish...

  • I wish that i can drive a better car or 4 x 4 to do my job.
  • I wish that i can have a faster Internet connection with a unlimited access
  • I wish that I can go out to the village for a photo shooting.
  • I wish that I can park my car next to my room because I really cannot stand the dust.
  • I wish that I can have a microwave oven inside my room to reheat morning bread for the dinner.
  • I wish that I can see my doctor and check my bleeding nose in the morning and afternoon.
  • I wish that I could fly to the town to buy some food stuff.
  • I wish that the company will pay me a bit more to compensate my living here.
  • I wish the company will pay me more for what I have learn here.
  • I wish the company will pay me more for taking care of myself and not to bother my old office.
  • I wish that the company will send me to a course on how to be a good trainer, trainees are sometime very hard to handle or I just let it be...
  • I wish that I can have an Arabic teacher to teach me Arabic.DONE
  • I wish that I can take a leave during my examination.
  • I wish that I can read my local news paper like Japanese in Malaysia reading their own.
  • I wish the they will provide me with a bodyguard to ensure my security.
I can list thousand of wishes, I can think of a lot of them. Now I really wish to see my family. Priceless...

chow....
gua along..

No comments:

Post a Comment