Jan 4, 2009

I was in Guang Dong before I left to Sudan...


It was the opening of school session 2009 here in Malaysia. It was a great opportunity for me to send my second boy to a kindergarten, to Chinese kindergarten. It was a year ago when I decide to send him to a Chinese school, started with and early exposure to a Chinese school started with a Tadika Suria Bakti located at Jln Merbau Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

Why go for Chinese Education?. Good question.
  1. As part of the integration between racial in Kota Bharu, the second largest community is Malaysia was Chinese (23.7%). Kelantan is unique to have a good relation in between multi racial. Its is normal to have witness Malay and Chinese to be a good friend, even speaking with a local Kelantan dialect. For 58 years we have reached our independence and Chinese community is growing, some of them are very good is speaking Bahasa even score a better grade in Bahasa language. There were not many Malays whose speaking and writing in Mandarin.
  2. More languages for my boys. It is normal for a kid to capture other languages through school mix. I hope that he will capture Mandarin, Hokkien and Cantonese later when he grow up.
  3. The future is in the Allah . May be he will learn something from Chinese.
  4. Chinese are known to have a good business skill that i wanted my kid to learn from them.
There were sometime heard about the negative things about sending a boy to a Chinese school, some say this is not a very good place for Muslim. Some may concern about the food and Islamic religion left out. I am observing the quality and the system to make sure that my boy to have a better education in term of religion and a normal school.
Muhammad Najmi

I felt like being in Guang Dong before I left to Sudan, to have surrounded by Chinese and don't understand a word from the them.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Tho,

    I'm glad to know that you sending your boy to chinese school because all my boys also study at Chung Hwa Wei Sin KT.Yes,many negetif thing that i heard during sendig my son there.But after 12 year they learn chinese , there is nothing negetif part there brought.Now my all sons able to talk and right Mendarin and also can used Sapoa ( Chinese Matematic ) to do calculation.

    akbara74

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support..quite tough for the first time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kalau nak anak kita master in mathematic or fluent in chinese dialect better sent them to chinese school...proven and affectiveness in study or business..kawe dah ada proven anak kawe 3 org semua master in maths and fluent in chinese dialect mandrin hokkien and eventho hakka or teochew....well begining stage mme la susah tp kalau dah master deme kena jual la dgn anak2 pasal belaka kecek dialek cina kalau ada secret among them... demo nanti mce kawe ngganga jer dgr anak2 kecek cina dlm rumah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nak anak2 master in maths or others better in chinese school and proven as happend to me....sometimes they talk in chinese dialect if they have secret agenda and need somethings from me..well for better improvement in education i suggest better set to chinese school and don't forget put more effort in our relegious too...

    ReplyDelete