Dec 12, 2008

Ubuntu...everyone?




To strengthen my computer and knowledge, I would like to introduce alternative Linux based computer Operating System which usually referred as Computer OS. Starting from Ubuntu 6.10, I been using Ubuntu as a second OS. I would like to recommend the OS to all my friend after taking a few consideration and benefits to the user.

They are;
  • Installation of Ubuntu Linux are much easier and shorter compared to Windows OS
  • Compatible with most laptops sold in this world. (Might not compatible for the laptop from Mars).
  • Faster boot up and shutdown.
  • Resilience to virus attack.
  • Stunning theme and free selection over the web.
  • Faster Firefox web browser.
  • Thousands of free software.
  • Free support*
  • Free Update
  • Operating in your language.
  • And many more....
for more information click here 



No comments:

Post a Comment