May 18, 2009

Last yer..

I still remember arrived Al Khartoum last year on the the 17th May 2008. I was completely blank on this country.

Every journey begin with the first step, the first step was the stiff one.

I don't speak Arabic, I cannot stand the dust and I don't usually breathe the air from the stove. It was hot, it was dusty during the days.

I always said myself as a flexible person adaptive to changes and the new word I learnt was resilience.

I still remember dropped my Twinhead laptop and damage the screen, lucky me the main engine is working but the blank screen, for few day with an extra lighting I able to check my mail and browsing the Internet.

The thing is everything look different after a year and probably for another year....ho ho ho..

wsalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment