Aug 13, 2010

I will be missing 1

I will be missing a lot of things. The very first are all my friends at Tharjath. The Northern Arab and all my Gatguarlen Nuer. For the past 2 years I mixed around with them. Together we make jokes, worked together, taking food and a lot of good things to make me remember my stay at Tharjath.


It was the time Qatar Airways taking off from Khartoum Int. Airport and Iam looking through the windows. Iam looking for Ar Kawit looking for Amarat looking for a place I ever visit. The plane is flying higher that I can only saw the lights beneath the light which is slowly blur to my eyes. The memories remain the same despite a black sky at this time. I may be come back to meet my friends from the other world. My friend who help me a lot during the stay.

Almost on the dot.